Funds lost to old address

I had bnb and eth in my wallet, I closed session and when I entered with my seed phrase my funds were lost and they gave me a different address, I already checked my old address and my money is still there. I am not placing a wrong seed. I have copied as the page gave me in addition to a photo, so it is not a seed error. and I already created more than 30 su accounts and my address is not there since I only have one account in metamask

2 Likes

yo tengo el mismo problema, supiste cómo resolverlo ?

No hermano, y lo peor es que soporte no dice nada

Me pasó el mismo problema, hace 2 días, leí que debes crear entre 1-1000 cuentas nuevas y ver si sale la que tenías antes pero no si en verdad funciona.

tambem estou com mesmo problema!!!
ajudaaaa!!!

I’ve seen this happen to people before. They added another wallet to their metamask existing wallet and when they restarted to their metamask by deleting and reinstalled, they copied the wrong seed phrase for the added wallet not the wallet they had the tokens in. I hate to break it to you, if they gave you another seed phrase and wallet address and you don’t have that other seed phrase that money is gone gone gone with nothing to be done except looking to see if you wrote that other seed phrase anywhere

Pero es la misma frase semilla, tengo la imagen. No hay error en la frase semilla

I’m haveing the exact same issue. So are many others on other threads and they are just blaming us

1 Like

everyone has same issue but all they do is come on here and say its impossible

1 Like

Did you have more than wallet on this particular app? If so I know the problem…

1 Like

Same issue today has there been any resolutions

dealing with support all day. I will definitely update if they can resolve it

Y sabes la solución en ese caso en particular?

I’m with the same problem, has anyone managed to solve it?