Recovered account with seed phrase, didn’t work

I recovered my login with my seed phrase but the account it recovered isnt my address. It appears to be a NEW account. I read I need to create account/wallet within that same login and it will show up as secondary but I created a couple and none of them are the same wallet address and my tokens don’t appear on any of them ( even after attempting add custom token )

When check on etherscan you see your tokens in address ?

i dont have my wallet address to check. i only had my seed phrase for the sign in unfortunately…

The same thing happened to me, I had a bug with metamask so I decided to reinstall it and recover the account with my recovery phrase, however it was a new account and the address did not match, and yes, I have the address of my account and I see the BNB there, however the wallet with my recovery phrase does not allow me to access it

1 Like

I sure hope there’s a fix to this because I should have about 40k usd in there worth of assets right now and no one seems to know what’s going on or why they don’t Show up. With the proper account addresses that were holding assets before.

Sounds like a scam to me

1 Like

Son unos ladrones, no dan respuesta solo cierran el tema

1 Like

they need to do something about this!! this is getting ridiculous, it’s not normal that sooooo many people are having the same issue!!!

1 Like