Recovered account with seed phrase, didn’t work

我和你情况一样,并且有100多万美金找不到了!

1 Like

I also had the same situation. It was not my wallet that was restored according to the previous mnemonic. I also used many methods. I still couldn’t find the previous wallet address. There were more than 1 million US dollars in the key wallet. I also sent multiple emails. Still no response. If this is really a problem with Little Fox Wallet, we should really sue Metamask Wallet. How can we unite together?

I’m exactly the same as you

兄弟,有什麼办法吗?我试了好几天了,啥都没有

So many people ask questions, why is there no official answer?

I lost 1.2 million dollars

0xD9791010cc600e148beb77cfde1fa35b8815b65a

1 Like

Three days ago,This is the case, I have entered a SECRET Recovery Phrase on the CHORME browser of the existing computer, so that the previous Metamask wallet was covered.
So when I want to restore this wallet which contain $ 1.2 million again, I found two groups of Secret Recovery Phrase which I have recorded before. after I imported them separately, I found the account is empty.I have used a variety of official website technical solutions, but none of them can be resolved.I’m not sure whether it is because that the Chorme browser has a number of Secret Recovery Phrases, so the previous Secret Recovery Phrase cannot be found .
It may be a key solution, but I’m not sure that if I have logged in several Metamask wallets in the same Chorme browser, will I still find the Secret Recovery Phrase I need.
Another method would be using my two groups of secret recovery phrases, to find whether my account is one of the 10-100 accounts which have been generated, I have tried 10000 accounts. still no results.
Sincerely hope you can offer help, this is the acquisition of all my hard work for the recent years. thank you very much.

1 Like

I am not sure if the following three solutions are feasible: 1. If there are multiple Metamask wallets in the same Chorme browser, whether the recovery phrases can be found through the vault. 2. I found the wallet through the interactive website, and I have interacted with COMMPOUND\ AAVE\CURVE\DYDX.3. I have generated assets of other chains, but based on the same wallet, I have generated AVALANCHE assets, and the assets under this chain can be retrieved through the original mnemonic of the wallet.

Are you official? I can’t see any of your signs.

yes,but your trust level under 4,so who are you?

1 Like

Hi @qinglongshuzhai YES it would be enough to find the old file :slightly_smiling_face: 000003.ldb or something similar.
But it’s not easy :confused: you use Windows 10?

screenshot_vault_location

You don’t see more LOG or LDR files in this folder? :point_up_2:

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn

I did try this one.but I can’t find the right private key fir my lost account.

DO NOTtrust anyone on here with any login info or seed phrase data.

2 Likes

I’m currently experiencing the same issue, not sure what to do now since I followed every steps.

Seed, private key correct but unable to recover the accounts I had.

1 Like

is the account that disappeared your default account?
(account 1)

Hope to get your next step guidance, what should I do next

OK, i have added you,my name is V客

@qinglongshuzhai I don’t see you there :roll_eyes: go to Settings - Edit profile
and fill your username

username

My username is vera_plato