Recovered account with seed phrase, didn’t work

hi admin
i have sent took little rabbit from trust wallet to metamask wallet. it’s on Bscscam is the SUCSESS But in Metamask didn’t receiving any tookent
pls help me

yes,i found them,and then?

drew via MetaMask <metamask@discoursemail.com> 于2021年11月9日周二 上午10:57写道:

:dizzy:

Guide: “Find the lost account” (from a real case)

I have experienced the same issue, meaning after reinstalling the extension and importing wallet with usual seed phrase a new Account 1 (without funds, of course) shoemphasized textwed up. I was able to get back to my Account with funds as the bug happened again (lucky I was!) and the usual seed phrase allowed me to connect to the right Account 1 on another chrome session.

After two months of research, I found on my device a seed phrase to which my Account 1 with funds really belons. I have never seen/used this seed phrase before.

I developed step by step guide how to search this hidden seed phrase (the vault data of it is in ‘broken’ format).

:heartpulse: I really hope it would help! :heartpulse:

You can find this guide on github issue 3127. :point_down:

• I found the pryvate key! Lost account recovered! :grinning:
  • I found the pryvate key, but it was not right one for my lost account :roll_eyes:
  • I found the "hidden" seed phrase following “Guide 2” :+1: Lost account recovered!
  • I found the “hidden” seed phrase following “Guide 3” :+1: Lost account recovered!
  • I found the vault data in “broken” format, but was not able to decrypt it :cry:

0 voters

Thanks for sharing @MomOfTwins,

The MetaMask team is currently validating the guide. Any links in this thread have not been validated yet, please follow guides or download files with caution until a fix has been confirmed, ie “use at your own risk” for now.

1 Like

Did you ever recover your account ?

You need your private key to recover your accounts. There are websites that let you do it from your seed phrase, but quite frankly I wouldn’t trust them ( even Vault Decryptor using it “offline” There are so many security flaws in that , I wouldn’t use it ). NEVER reveal your seed phrase to any website or person other than your Metamask account if you are recovering it. I can help you,. I don’t need access to your seed phrase or private keys. They are all done by you offline. However, according to the forum rules, I can’t tell you how to do it since it would require one on one communication , a “DM”, .they would consider me a scammer and deactivate my account. So I suggest you keep looking and find a solution that does not require you to reveal your phrase to anyone. Your funds are not lost. They are still on the blockchain. You will eventually recover them

1 Like

You could also hire a freelancer to help you, but be wary of someone that asks for your seed phrase. There are sites like laborx where you pay in crypto. One good thing about this site is the payment goes into escrow so you don’t get ripped off. If the job isn’t done, the hire doesn’t get paid.

Hello, if you have problems to access to your wallet you can contact to me. I am an spanish crypto hunter. Not an scam, you can see my website and search about me in Google. A lot of people in Twitter can see you about my very good work, a lot of funds recovered. Only pay me if I get recovered your funds. Best Regards.

Hey @Deckcard23, for the safety and security of the community members, please keep all discussions here on this forum.

I am new here, be patient :slight_smile:

Hello Jorge, how much is it to recover my account?

quadruple checked the recovery phrase is correct, but the issue is the the same as everyone else here. the recovery phrase brought up a completely different account. not a secondary account under my main one. I have no other recovery phrase for any other MetaMask account or for another crypto wallet. so what’s the solution for people who have experienced this?

I am in the same situation, I see this thread being going for awhile now and we all still in the same situation??