Gala shos zero balance

Hello

Initially I had gala on coinbase.
On May 12 I transferred it to ledger wallet.

This morning May 16 I saw that that ledger didnt support the airdrop and it showed the old gala still, so I opened an account with MetaMask and I transferred it to my MetaMask account.

The transfer was successful, however, it doesnt show the dollar value. I can see how many token I have (139,000 plu) but it shows zero dollar value. So I am wondering if the airdrop didn’t work with me while I was on ledger or what happened? I am kind of freaking out because I have $30,000.00 invested in Gala. Some people said it will be in a few days, but I am just concerned because I went from ledger to MetaMask. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @TRIGGER1 open your profile https://community.metamask.io/u/TRIGGER1/preferences/profile enter your ETH MetaMask address in About me for a moment. I’ll look into it :face_with_monocle:

You added a new contract address :point_down: to the MetaMask wallet?
0xd1d2Eb1B1e90B638588728b4130137D262C87cae

gala

If you don’t see new GALA tokens :point_up_2: you have to wait. It may take.

3 Likes

Hi. Is it safe to put my address there though? How can you see anything from my profile address? Sorry I am not good at these things.

It’s safer than posting here :smiley: then you quickly delete it.
But mainly try to add the new contract address for GALA token:
0xd1d2Eb1B1e90B638588728b4130137D262C87cae

1 Like

Where will I add this address? 0xd1d2Eb1B1e90B638588728b4130137D262C87cae

Read section :point_down: How to add a custom token

Or easier :point_down: open this page and click MetaMask icon :fox_face:

3 Likes

I am completely lost.

When you don’t have any new gala tokens :slightly_smiling_face: you may have to wait a few days.

1 Like

Yes I don’t mind to wait. I was just worried because I went from coinbase wallet to exodus and then to ledger. All of this prior to May 12. Then today I went from ledger to MetaMask and I thought it would show the dollar amount but it doesnt. It only shows how many tokens I have. But I am ok in waiting I am not worried about that. I just hope I didnt do anything wrong

I am also not able to connec t my ledger hardwallet to MetaMask. I tried multiple times and I keep getting this message

I followed all these directions but still not able to

Your eth address would help me :smile: if you don’t want to write it here
you can write it to me on Telegram. You can find it in my profile.

All $GALA on the Ethereum Network will be captured in a snapshot
on May 15th at approximately 12:00 PT hmm :thinking: where were your GALA token at that time?

1 Like

I am trying to understand what can you see from my address, in relate with this issue, that I wouldn’t see. I dont believe there are any down side from me to share that with you but I am thinking if you can please let me know what would you do with the address and maybe I can do it myself instead.? Just curious.

Just for info. Ledger also supported this GALA(v2) update :point_down: airdrop
Tokens can be seen using MetaMask wallet.

Check all your eth address here https://etherscan.io/ see token holdings

1 Like

Oh man I just downloaded the chrome and did everything and this time it paired my ledger nano and I really thjought it was going to work but then got this error: Ledger device: UNKNOWN_ERROR (0x650f

I have been dealing with this for the past 4 hours. I am done. I dont understand why it has to be so difficult. Always some issues. I truly appreciate your help in trying. I will wait few more days. I rerally dont know what else to do

Try this:

1 Like

I did all of that earlier and nothing but I was missing one step so now I was able to do it on chrome and added my ledger account. You are good thank you. But I want to ask you something.

If my account on MetaMask is one account only, how come it shows different on different browser?

Example. On firefox I named it TRIGGER but on my phone and on chrome it shows “account 1”. If I want to change the account name I have to manually do it.

Also, on chrome now I was able to add my ledger wallet, however, on firefox it doesnt show. But the MetaMask account is only one so how come?

1 Like

Because this information is not stored on any server.
You always have to write your account name manually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.