Guarde mi clave semilla en mi pc y en unas hojas y me dice que es incorrecta

Hola, les cuento mi problema, me compre un nuevo disco duro y tuve que formatear mi pc, antes ya copie mi clave semilla en un pendrive y tambien la escribi en 2 hojas, ahora al descargar denuevo metamask en mi pc pego mi semilla y me dice que es incorrect, corroboro que el que tenia en mi pendrive y en las hojas sean iguales y son las mimas, nose que pudo pasar ayudaaa

Hello @yoacaa . Welcome to the Metamask community.
Please double check the secret recovery phrase you’re using is 12 words with a space in between each word and no extra spaces at the beginning or the end.

estoy presentando el mismo problema me dice que mi frase es incorrecta ayudenme por favor

1 Like

use el traductor de google para traducir mis frases y las guarde traducidas ahora me da errror al volverlas al ingles :frowning:

Hello, I already verified it and everything is correct, when I downloaded my metamask for the first time, I created the account and then I closed it and re-entered with the seed to see that everything worked well, as it worked well I entered some cryptoss, then I did what I commented on the title of the post and it tells me that the seed is invalid, but previously I tried it without any background and it worked correctly. It’s been a year and I still have no solution

Hello and welcome back to MetaMask community :slight_smile:
Maybe you can try and double-check all the words on this website and see if they are all correctly written down: github. com /bitcoin / bips / blob/ master/ bip-0039/ english.txt (please delete the spaces in the link so you can access it)

And after you have checked make sure:

• your Secret Recovery Phrase is written in the exact same order it was provided
  • one space between each word
  • the words should be in lowercase, without symbols and with no white spaces at the beginning or end of each word.
  • check for any accidental CAPITAL letters because of the keyboard behaviour or if any of the words have been changed by autocorrect.

And most importantly: don’t copy-paste the seed phrase, just type in the words yourself.

2 Likes

Hello @yoacaa
Except for what mentioned by @Urban.Moods, when checking the words, specially make sure that middle letters are spelled correctly. I had encountered a similar issue, and I noticed that I had switched only two letters of a word. For example, instead of “ie” I had typed “ei”
When the first and last letters of a word are correct and only the middle letters are misspelled, it causes a sort of visual error. That is why I thought I typed all the words correctly.

2 Likes