Seed phrase problems

I recently moved from Australia to Thailand I installed Metamask on my Thai computer and click on I all ready have a secret recovery phrase. Which is written on paper and I know is correct. I type in the phrase as it is written down, but as I try to type in the last word a sign comes up, invalid secret recovery phrase, yet I know my seed phrase is correct. The strange thing is that I am having exactly the same problem with my Binance Smart chain wallet, which is also written on paper. I am open to suggestions

1 Like
3 Likes

Please check the solutions to similar problems

1 Like

Your auxiliary words, precise input

I can confirm that I am typing the seed phrases it the right order and the spelling is correct. If I was making a mistake in Metamask, why am I having the same problem with my Binance Smart chain wallet. Again I am sure that the seed phrase is 100% correct. In Australia my computer is on Windows 11. The computer in Thailand is Windows 10, could that be a problem???

1 Like

Are you using the same computer for both wallets ?

2 Likes

Generally, as long as there is no error in the private key or mnemonic words, such a problem will not occur. First, take a look at the following solutions to see if they are helpful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.