Recovered account with seed phrase, didn’t work

they need to do something about this!! this is getting ridiculous, it’s not normal that sooooo many people are having the same issue!!!

3 Likes

Hi, I have in my Wallet 2 accounts, or 2 public addresses, the first one is the one it gave by default and the second one I created to use in the BSC network. Yesterday I had problems on my cell phone and needed to reinstall the app. I entered the 12 words, and as usual, it showed me only the default address, I registered the Binance Network, and following the recommendations, I gave it create, so I could recover the second public address, I did it 1, 2, 3 up to 26 times and it still does not show me the Public Address that I had originally. IT IS NOT AN IMPORTED ACCOUNT. It is original from the same wallet. I am entering the seed in the correct order and form, I check to avoid possible errors, and still nothing. I can’t get the second account to appear, I check Bscscan and there I can see my public address, with its balance, but I can’t see it in Metamask. It is the account I have to enter PlanVsUndead. I wrote to metamask support, but they claim it is impossible for this to happen, but it is happening to me!!!, and I read that I am not the only person with this situation, but metamask does not respond and does not seem to take reports seriously. Can you help me?

Metamask does not respond, because they claim, they are lies, or it is false what we say, apparently their algorithms are INFALLIBLE, they think so, because there are many of us with the same problem and still nothing, I have already generated more than 60 accounts, trying to show me the old one, where I have the funds, crazy.
I have already tried this:

The account you are missing was a secondary account created under the Secret Recovery Phrase you currently have.
To check if that is the case, use https:// danfinlay. github. io/ mnemonic-account-generator/ to generate 10 to 100 accounts and check if the missing accounts are in that list.

I generated up to 10000 accounts and still the account I am looking for is not showing up, no one responds on Metamask, what I have done is because other members of this community have posted suggesting, ANY RESPOND by Metamask.

4 Likes

Has anyone in this thread found a answer to this? It keeps happening and there is no answers.

2 Likes

yes I have same thing. I restore my account with old seed phrase but it show new address account with no track in the scan

1 Like

It’s been 9 days,I still can’t get it back and metamask support is not helping.
That’s shame that so many people had this problem and they still saying is not their fault.

2 Likes

Please make sure that you input the correct seed phrase when recovering your wallet and its accounts.

Please refer to this article on our Knowledge Base for more info:

1 Like

Yes,I did.I have couple accounts under this wallet,they all have same seeds.so my first account was right,I got everything I need in there but not the secondary account.
I tried to created more accounts but I did not see the one I need.they just have different address.

2 Likes

Read through this thread from the top to avoid people repeating themselves. I appreciate you trying to help but myself and other people have stated we have used the proper seed phrase and have tried adding custom token manually. No luck. This is beyond just a newbie issue like whoops I didn’t try that. It’s a straight up bug in metamask wallet they don’t seem to care about.

2 Likes

I did,like I said ,I got different address than before.and I can’t get it back

They still on the etherscan

I have the same issue, so please since July this year I can not get Access to my wallet, when when I’m trying to back up with seed phrase is getting me to empty different address, I’ve send a few emails but nobody helped me to resolve this Problem, I can only watch my wallet on bscscan,
please help

1 Like

This exact issue has happened to me as well. It has been over a month and support keeps referring me to articles that I have already tried. After a couple of generic responses, support stops responding. I think we need to do a class action lawsuit because this is obviously an issue that is being ignored on purpose.

4 Likes

Default Accounts accounts are not supposed to disappear according to their own support solutions they are sending to resolve this issue. We need to band together for them to take action!!!

2 Likes

我和你情况一样,并且有100多万美金找不到了!

1 Like

I also had the same situation. It was not my wallet that was restored according to the previous mnemonic. I also used many methods. I still couldn’t find the previous wallet address. There were more than 1 million US dollars in the key wallet. I also sent multiple emails. Still no response. If this is really a problem with Little Fox Wallet, we should really sue Metamask Wallet. How can we unite together?

I’m exactly the same as you

兄弟,有什麼办法吗?我试了好几天了,啥都没有

So many people ask questions, why is there no official answer?

I lost 1.2 million dollars

0xD9791010cc600e148beb77cfde1fa35b8815b65a

1 Like