I set up my Meta Mask wallet by the ledger ( Hardware Wallet - Ethereum app ). After that, I add a harmony network on Meta Mask. Everything works correctly (send/receive) harmony token has been transferred successfully.
I stake my coins successfully, and I claim rewards successfully too,
after some days, I got to claim rewards, but unfortunately, I received the below message
Transaction was not mined within 50 blocks, please make sure your transaction was properly sent. Be aware that it might still be mined!
I want to mention that :
- I have enough coins for transactions.
- I had more pending transactions. I reset all of them (settings > Advanced> Reset Account ), and Now I have no pending on my status.
- I checked my harmony network they were :
- Network Name: Harmony Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https ://api.harmony.one
- ChainID: 1666600000
- Symbol: ONE
- Explorer: https ://explorer.harmony.one/
Can anybody help me to solve this problem?
I appreciated metamask support for investigating my problem.