Hello i sended via wrong red usdt from metamask to kukoin , where i can take back it , thx

Hello i sended via wrong red usdt from MetaMask to kukoin , where i can take back it , thx

2 Likes

Hello,
I am sorry, I did not get what happened. Please reply to the following questions so that we can better assist you.
Did you send USDT from MetaMask to Kucoin?
On which network did you have your USDT in your MetaMask?

3 Likes

Hello ,
Send usdt to recive in kukoin with red ETH .

Sended from MetaMask with wrong red binance smart chain .

Now dont see my tokens in kukoin , where is it ?

Transaction hash 0x4e68e0201a5c332c6e0e309dd4c80cd9aebe93569474ee2bc14f477b797ec12d

1 Like

You sent your USDT on BSC chain to Kucoin and the transaction was successful. Does Kucoin support depositing USDT on BSC chain? If yes, then you should be able to see it deposited to your account.
In case it is not shown in your account at Kucoin, I suggest you to contact the Kucoin Support. They should be able to help you.
Make sure that the support is legit and NEVER share your Secret Recovery Phrase and Private Keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites.

6 Likes

Hello, it does not show me the deposit in the kukoin account but it was successful, so MetaMask can’t help me?
I’ll try to contact the kukoin support then, thanks.

1 Like

Hey -

Yep, as @Maryam has mentioned, you want to confirm with Kucoin if they support USDT on BSC Chain. Hopefully they do.

You always want to make sure the exchange you are sending assets to accepts the asset on the same chain you are sending it before sending. Check out more:

4 Likes

Hello @Juan2

Your USDT has been deposited to your account in KuCoin. Only KuCoin support can help you in this regard. The following link is for official KuCoin support. From the drop down menu, choose the “Deposit Issue” and provide your KuCoin account information and the transaction hash.
Again: NEVER share your Secret Recovery Phrase and Private Keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites.

Please remove the two spaces I inserted in the link.
https:// kucoin.zendesk. com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope it helps.

5 Likes

Hello,
Thank you very much for your help, a hug.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.