Send tokens and Don't receive

Hi! I have send USDC from my MetaMask (Polygon) to my KuCoin three hours ago and don’t receive the tokens. Anyone can help?

2 Likes

Hey @Hadsuken, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Make sure that you have sent your USDC to the correct Polygon address on KuCoin. If the issue still continues, would you be able to send a transaction hash to provide more information?

5 Likes

Thanks for replying.
On KuCoin I select deposit, choose de USDC and use the address, just like I do with Binance. If I do something wrong I have no Idea.
There is the transaction hash:
0x06052b681a634fd0ca130dd71e382fc468e6eaf83bd825f71d19ee80b4341a2e

3 Likes

It looks like the transaction was successful and USDC was sent. The USDC may have been sent to the USDC Ethereum address on KuCoin, rather than the USDC Polygon address.

Make sure you had the right network selected, and I would also contact KuCoin support if it does end up that the USDC was sent to the wrong address.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the information, I am new in crypto. So the USDC are sensed to ETH address of KuCoin. If I contact their support they can help in that case, right?

5 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

All transactions on the blockchain are irreversible, and the tokens cannot be retrieved. However, some exchanges do provide some compensation for mistakes when transferring tokens. No guarantees, but I would contact the KuCoin team to see if there is anything they can do for you.

1 Like

Thanks for all information, I will contact their support.

4 Likes

Keep me updated!

I would like to see what KuCoin says, I know some other exchanges have provided some funds in the past.

3 Likes

About the process. I received an e-mail and they will require a processing fee to retrieve the tokens to the Metamask account. This is possible?

1 Like

First and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with the official KuCoin support.

KuCoin does require fees to transfer from their exchange to another wallet address, such as MetaMask. It is best if you continue communication with KuCoin, and ask any questions with them.

4 Likes

This message asking for this fee is from their email, I double checked. I post here because I Don’t know if this is a normal procedure.
I start talking by the official KuCoin support and double checked the email. This is strange, I was afraid it’s be a scam. I update if it’s work. Thank!

5 Likes

I cannot speak on their behalf. The only thing I can say is to make sure you’re interacting with the official support.

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Euh, désolé je m’incruste dans la conversation, car lapremière conversation est vérrouillée. J’en reviens à mon problème du busd qui n’apparaissent pas sur mon metamask bien que la bsc soit installée et les token busd importé. Ci-dessous le txid is 0xf16c65a9eb6959115df773652460c083d62a27b0718fe145f89be8fd3b234d7a
J’ai tout essayé mes busd restent à zéro. Que faire ?

1 Like

@Jmath it is better to make your own post :slightly_smiling_face: you do not use more metamask eth addresses? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the transaction looks ok.

Imort BUSD contact address 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56

6 Likes

Ho thank you so much for your help ! My busd are here

6 Likes

Just updating. After a long process, I have received all USDC back in my Metamask wallet for a fee of 100 USDT.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear, thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes