Hello When I enter the wallet, a storage space error occurs if this is not the case. I do not have access to my seed at the moment. Is this problem solvable?

Hello When I enter the wallet, a storage space error occurs if this is not the case. I do not have access to my seed at the moment. Is this problem solvable?

1 Like

Hello @Yamortezaali welcome to metamask community,

Please explain further what you need ?
If I understood you correctly, the storage of your mobile device is almost full and it’s affecting your wallet app ?
Please correct me if I am wrong

. When I log in to the wallet, the memory alert comes in memory space while my memory space is empty Is there a solution to launch my wallet without removing and reinstalling it?

Memory space of the metamask wallet application or the mobile phone or self ? Where do you get the memory full alert ?

The error is issued by Metamsk itself

MetaMask encountered an error due to reaching a storage limit.

Hello, is your mobile phone Android or IOS?

1 Like

Hello
My phone is android

Android phones can clean the cache of mobile phone software through some reliable programs. You can try to see. After cleaning, restart the phone

1 Like

The problem was not solved

I’m sorry I didn’t help you solve the problem. I haven’t encountered this kind of situation, so metamask has been reminding users to save the private key and seed phrase so that they can restore the account in any case. You can wait patiently to see if there are experts in mobile data recovery to answer for you, or you can consult the nearby mobile phone repair shop to see if it is helpful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.