Help me! Cant find privat key

Logged info metamask with my seed phrase on a new pc, my accounts did not show up, so i checked the original pc and it was logged out of metamask, due to a login on an other browser (i have never been automatically logged out of metamask before, except for this one time). I downloaded the State Logs from the metamask i am logged into atm, and found transactions in altcoins i have in my wallet with the ETH adresse i am looking for. So i have come to the conclusion that this is the right seed phrase.

I can log into metamask with the seed phrase but my account is not there, i need the privat key to import it

I have the chrome/Brave extension. I have more than one eth adress inside metamask, but they are made with «+ create account» not import account, so all of them should come back when i click «+ create account», it does not work tho.

Cant find my privat key so i went in iancoleman Io /bip39/ (offline) to find the privat key, but i cant find the privat key even tho i have the seed phrase and eth adress. i have searched trough 10.000 eth adresses with BIP 44 and keyword search (my eth adress) i have tried to Choose BIP32 with Derivation Path: m/44’/60’/0’ and m/44’/60’/0’/0
i have tried for like 10 hours with the with no success… please help me!

2 Likes

Same Here I Just Made A Post Asking For Help With This Issue But I’ve Only Done Mobile No Desktop

2 Likes

bro, tell me how to restore the metamask in the mobile app

1 Like

mate me too wtf happening

1 Like

Bro Nothing Has Worked When I Use My Seed To Search Up The Address On The Tool , I Don’t Even See My OG ETH Public Key , But I Checked It & It’s All Still The Same (No Funds Touched) So Idk This Is Really Wild Tho

2 Likes

Any luck finding your funds? I have the same issues

1 Like

I had to change my computer and when I wanted to retrieve the metamask, I only had account 1 but not the other accounts. I don’t know how to recover the other accounts. Can you help me?

I have the same Problem. I have searched through every forum and tried everything.
Nothing helped. I think its time for MM to step up and run a update that these Accounts get added back to your account automatically when you use the seed phrase.

1 Like

Hi @Cali77 ! Have you tried this solution ? My Secret Recovery Phrase restored the wrong account – MetaMask (zendesk.com)