Hi I can’t seem to find my funds in my mm wallet after I have successfully withdraw from my okx wallet using oec blockchain can somebody help

Hi I can’t seem to find my funds in my mm wallet after I have successfully withdraw from my okx wallet using oec blockchain can somebody help

Can help by attaching photos of successful transfer to correct address on mm wallet and completed on okx

Hi @Geraldhost you added OKExChain network? :point_down:

Yes sir I added this but after the transaction was complete

Can I send you screen shot maybe? Somebody else said I need to upgrade to helium layer 2 for mm wallet and another said I need to validate my mm wallet so totally confused

Never mind :smiley: the correct address is important.

They just lied to you :ambulance: they are sick people.
You don’t need any helium :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes the correct address was sent from my okx wallet to mm wallet. Still nothing showing on my mm wallet I’m not sure why

Can maybe import token but have no idea how or what this means actually

@Geraldhost YES :smiley: EXACTLY

You must add a token :slightly_smiling_face: but what token?
What token you sent to the MetaMask wallet?

Picture :smile: just for example :point_down: find the contract address of your token and :fox_face: click on fox icon.

Or copy contract address and click Import Tokens :fox_face: in your MetaMask wallet.

Thank you very much Luigi
You have helped me a great deal man been dealing with this for 10hrs straight and knew this was maybe the issue but with little knowledge I had I couldn’t reach where you helped me so I thank you A lot a lot. 5 stars!

2 Likes

@Geraldhost Yeah nice :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: and be careful you don’t need any helium or wallet vertification.

balloon

Only helium to the balloon :smile: Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Seems like a new wave of scammers that start off by sending some random messages about upgrading wallet to helium network, and then after a few posts they try to send a scam link.

Watch out :imp:

1 Like

@nakedwinnie yes :slightly_smiling_face: scammers here trying some new tactics :smile: stupid tactics…

When I use BSC or another network :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t need helium network hehe :joy: it has no logic.

1 Like