How can I cancel an ongoing transaction?

How can I cancel an ongoing transaction?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Can’t cancel? But you have to pay extra for GAS FEE

3 Likes

重置后 连进行中未完成的交易都直接一起被清零了吗?

1 Like

谢谢

skyrocket1 via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> 于2022年6月20日周一 13:26写道:

1 Like

I also encountered such a problem. Sometimes CLICK will have several same transaction processes in a row. At this time, should I wait for the end of each transaction or manually cancel each transaction? It seems that every time you cancel a transaction, you have to pay GAS FEE again.

2 Likes

The local records in metamask will be cleared, but it will not affect any records in the chain. However, before any operation, we must first back up the secret key to avoid irreversible losses caused by various reasons. Resetting the account can help you clear the stuck transactions.

3 Likes

When the previous transaction has not been completed, do not proceed to the next transaction. Wait patiently for completion. If it has not been completed for a long time, you can try to improve gas. If the improvement of gas is invalid, you can reset the account.

2 Likes

Hello @yuan and @traction.

In addition to what Tksly explained, please take a look at this article that further details how speeding or cancelling a transaction works:

6 Likes

thank you

Chinzilla via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> 于2022年6月20日周一 15:49写道:

3 Likes

Click in the event, see the progress, click in, select cancel, you must also spend the canceled GAS FEE .

3 Likes

any transactions are not canceled, so you need to be careful

2 Likes

Can’t it be canceled when the event is pending?

2 Likes

Дождитесь завершения, отменить к сожалению нельзя!!!

2 Likes

But is not most but I can help he I feel it thank

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 27 days. New replies are no longer allowed.