I am not able to login into WordPress from Metamask Mobile Browser

Hello @HiroProtagonist

Does this issue has been taking account by the team ?

It’s a real issue for the wordpress community and i repeat but we don’t have teh problem with the others wallet like coinbase, trustwallet, cipher… the issue is only on MetaMask mobile

At your disposal if you have questions

2 Likes

There have been a number of changes in the background with how deeplinks are handled.

I’ll bring this specific interaction to the attention of the team again, it may be part of a future update that I’m not aware of. I’m not a developer, so when the conversation gets really ‘code heavy’ I start to get lost pretty quickly.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the frustration.

4 Likes

Because I don’t want my ticket to close automatically, i push it again here.

Let us know when the issue will be taking into account by the MetaMask team.

Best regards

We now have a team of developers to speak with about issues like this. (instead of the general box both the mobile and extension teams monitored previously. We’re modifying our internal process so delays like this don’t happen in the future)

They are looking into this specifically, and we should be able to get to a resolution much faster. (a ton of backend changes have happened with deeplinks, none of which have addressed this issue specifically)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.