Site menu not workingIOS metamask browser

Hi Team,

After connect wallet some link in my site not working, when open site inside the MetaMask app browser in ios mobile.

1 Like

Hi again :wave:t2: Could you share details please a quick example would be great

Hi Team,

Step 1 :

In this image i’m not connect the wallet. I have trade, fusion… etc, menu. These menu are redirect to the pages.

Step 2 :

in this image ,

I have connect the wallet. Trade, Fusion etc., menu are not opening or not redirect.

Thanks for the screenshots. What is the code behind those buttons could you share pls, are you using any sdk

Hi Team,

Behind the connect wallet button i used below mention code.

const accounts = await ethereum.enable();
localStorage.setItem(‘currenct_account_address’, accounts[0]);
if (accounts.length == 0) {
localStorage.setItem(‘network_selectd’, “metac”);
}

Thanks for sharing and just to make sure I understand do you need these to redirect:

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 10.39.38 AM

what is the behavior when you click them what should happen

1 Like

Hi Team,

In this image , for example after connect the wallet in mobile app MetaMask browser click trade not redirect.
link

It’s hard to see what is going on with your code, are you adding your own code or using an sdk if you prefer please open a support ticket to share the full code: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=15901411323931

Clear cache and check you are on new version

After clear the cache in MetaMask app browser still its not working.
When i click menu in first time it will not working. 3 or 4 click the menu is working.
But in PC browser it working fine.