I can't deal any kind of transaction from my second account

Hi, so i’ve transfered today some Matic into my metamask wallet. I created a second account and transfered the money there. Thing is now i can not do any kind of transaction from this account. I tried to delegate my Matic but the “confirm” button was deactivated when i was asked to confirm the tranasaction. When i tried to transfer back the Matic into my original account the “Next” option was once again not available. I downloaded the application but the second account (where the matic was transfered to) is not even visible through the app. I’m not sure what is going on. the money is there but it’s like frozen. Can someone help? has anyone encountered an issue like that before? Is it a bug from the system?

1 Like

Can you please elaborate on how to reach them exactly? I’ve never used telegram before and am not sure where to input the code you texted me above.

1 Like

Nothing else. I dont want to risk doing anything reckless since im pretty new to all of this.

1 Like

UPDATE: the account is now missing from my wallet. I connected yesterday with polygon network to try and delegate my matic. Is there any chance, my money was stolen from them?