I can't send just the MKR token

When I try to send the MKR token I get thte pop-up window with the loading circle and it stays like that forever.
That happens just with that particular token, everything else works fine.
It also happens when a site asks me to approve the spending of that token, the windows just stays with the loading circle forever.

MKR token is on last place in my “assets” list if that is of any significance.

4 Likes

Hey, how long have you been in this situation? Has the network connection not been smooth since your last normal use? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi,I have the same problem, and it has been for several days.

1 Like

Hello, are you unable to load the page when sending coin?

1 Like

Yes, not only sending MKR coin, but also interacting with contract like uniswap.

2 Likes

You can see if this post is helpful to you?

1 Like

I had tried to change my browser from chrome to firefox, and changed another account, they all didn’t work.

1 Like

It only happens with MKR coin.

1 Like

Is this not the case in other coin?

1 Like

only MKR coin …

1 Like

Can you send your MKR contract? Is it in the ETH chain? Let me see if your coin is regular

1 Like

0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2

1 Like

no, that is another problem

1 Like

yes same here when trying to approve it for sites like 1inch and uniswap

1 Like

You can see if the above link is helpful to you. If it doesn’t help, I suggest you clear the browser cache and try again.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with MM and MKR. Every other token works, but MKR is causing MM to get stuck. It’s not an user/browser issue (tried three different browsers, also fresh installs), it seems to be an issue in MM’s code. I get this in the console if it helps the devs @Tksly:

sentry-install.js:1 Error: Unable to determine contract standard
  at h.<anonymous> (common-1.js:1:407347)
  at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)
  at a (common-1.js:1:405137)
3 Likes

Thank you for your answer. It seems that there are some questions here. Can you submit this question on GitHub? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It seems there is an issue about this open since march :frowning:
github . com/MetaMask/metamask-extension/issues/14187

I hope it’s fixed really soon, that is serious!

1 Like

Hey @YellowOwl ,

I’ve inquired about this item, it is something being reviewed!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.