Endless token loading

How to solve the problem, it is only on the Arbitrum network, endless loading for a very, very long time (several days)

Restarting the browser, restarting the computer - they don’t help!

Hi friend!

Please update your mm wallet and see if that helps. If you already have the latest version then please get in touch with the mm support team.

2 Likes

Follow the steps below to get in touch with the support team:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

What is the last version?
Mine Version 11.10.1

That is the latest version. Please get in touch with the support team by following the above.

3 Likes

I will answer here so that the next ones who are looking for a similar problem can fix the error themselves without contacting support in the chat.

So, the most important thing is to check the ROC which is the best (as of March 2024) this one - ankr you can get all the RPCs on cointool[.]app/rpcServer/arb
If the version of MetaMax is new, you have rebooted MetaMask itself, the browser and the computer and changed the RPC and this does not help, then you can/should contact the support chat!

2 Likes

Hi @user1330,

As mentioned in your response, the problem can be related to the RPC. Therefore, changing the RPC can resolve the issue. There are several similar cases on the forum. For example, please see the following post:

As for changing RPC, I suggest using (chainlist .org) rather than Cointool.

https:// chainlist. org/ (please remove the two spaces in the link)

1 Like

As always please be careful when interacting with any external websites, and remember to never share your Secret Recovery Phrase or private key!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.