I have my password but cannot enter Metamask

Hello I have my password, I never deleted MetaMask on my phone, I dont have my srp. I have IOS any help?

1 Like

Hi friend! Why are you not able to enter MetaMask? What happens when you enter the password? Have you tried to restart your phone?

2 Likes

there is an error code which says ‘’ Error: undefined is not an object ( evaluating v ( this,i,‘‘f’’).keyrings(0).mnemonic’). My face id is not working either.

1 Like

And you’ve tried to restart your phone, correct?

2 Likes

Yup I havent deleted MetaMask because that I cannot find my SRP

1 Like

Please do NOT delete MetaMask.

3 Likes

Kindly get in touch with the MetaMask support team here and explain them the situation with the same details you gave me.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

4 Likes

hey there. I’m facing a very similar issue. is your issue fixed?

1 Like

No I am trying to solve the problem via email support but got a mail that says they cannot determine why this is happening and they will let me know when they fix the issue

1 Like

Please note, MetaMask will never send you unsolicited emails.

MetaMask will not and cannot initiate email correspondence with you. There are only two types of emails MetaMask could ever send you as mentioned in https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/12683145255835-I-received-an-email-claiming-to-be-from-MetaMask-Is-it-legit-?source=bot

If the email is from the source as mentioned in above article, please wait patiently until the issue gets fixed

Our agent will never DM first and never share your Secret Recovery Phrase SRP/private key with anyone including our agent

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing message that make me sht my pants till I check the article I was worried that someone is scamming me. I never thought about it till you post something like that because I knew it was a ticket I opened not them but with the thing you wrote made me sht thank you

1 Like

By the way It says this topic will automatically close in 10 days. Why is that still there is no solution and I know there are more people who know their password but don’t remember SRP but they don’t really needed to cause face id was working and now its broken.

1 Like

Topics close after 30 days so people don’t start posting on old topics, I will open this one up again if I see the original conversation is still going on.

For your issue, someone from the support team will be with you ASAP and it is best to continue communicating with them there.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.