Technical error

View: Root
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘t.toLowerCase’)

I’m getting this error, my MetaMask is completely blocked and I can’t retrieve any of my information including SRF and private keys.

I can’t reset because I can’t see my keys when I’m logged in so afraid if I reset that I can’t ever access the wallet again.

Need assistance, any one?

1 Like

Hi @Kryptonite and welcome to the MetaMask community,

It would be best if you contacted the MetaMask support team at https://support.metamask.io scroll down a bit and click Start a conversation. Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

Did you manage to get help ? Am having the same issue as your , can’t reset also because I can’t have access to the phrase and private keys .

1 Like

Hi @user2337 and welcome to MetaMask community
Please contact the MetaMask customer support team by following the steps above.

1 Like

I have done that , been past two days now and now I lost got response . And it was about a short term solution of resseting the meta mask on my iOS mobile which I can’t do because I would loose my assets

1 Like

I understand :frowning: backing up your Secret Recovery Phrase when you set up your wallet is very important.

1 Like

You are right , and for some reason this error of the app not been accessible “TypeError:undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘t.toLowerCase’” , am sure am not the first to face this , have there been any kind of solution witout having to reset the whole app thereby loosing my imported account that holds all of my assets ?

Not that I am aware of, otherwise I would have definitely posted it here in order to help.

1 Like

So best advice I guess is to wait? It gets me really anxious because I have all my assets there .

hd-seed-phrase-guesser/ Is this legit to use ?

Never heard of it, sorry.

1 Like

I found it on github of MetaMask , or is there a tool to see all address linked to same private key ?

Each private key is associated with one account only. The Secret Recovery Phrase, the 12 secret words can have multiple accounts under it.

1 Like

So is there a way to see does addresses under it? Thanks for your time

There is a tool which you can find in the article above, check point2 -->The account you are missing was a secondary…and use the tool provided there to generate accounts created under one Secret Recovery Phrase.

The tool will generate up to 100 accounts created under one Secret Recovery Phrase and it will also provide you the private keys. Ideally, use on a computer that is not connected to the internet. But you still need to know your 12 secret words.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot . I just found the phrase :partying_face:, I actually saved it but didn’t realize. Happy weekend

1 Like

That’s awesome!! You are welcome, glad I was able to help a bit.
Happy weekend to you too :star_struck:

1 Like

Also having trouble with this issue. It says I have backed it up but I tried all the steps to try and recover it because I only have the app on my phone. Not sure where I would find where I backed it up at.

Did you ever find out where in your phone it was stored?

I have the same problem…

View: Root
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘t.toLowerCase’)

I have no access to my SRP or private key as the app crashes. Im not able to do anything.
I had some support but i am being told to reinstall the application but i have no access to my SRP. Gettin really frustrated and anxious. Its 2023, losing all your funds because there is a bug in an app seems really weird to me. Hope to find some help here