I have transferred the DSDs from my gate.io account to my Metamask wallet but it does not appear

Hello, I have transferred my DSD coins on gate.io to my Metamask account but it has not yet been transferred to my account. Can we check it? I would like your help on the subject.

did you able to figure out how to get coin in metamask wallet, I am also facing same issue, I transferred ETH from gate io to metamask wallet using Heco n/w from gate io and ETH wallet address using Ethereum Mainnet from metamask, it has been more than 7 days and don’t see coin in account.

1 Like

Hey @bahadirsa, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Make sure to have the DSD token imported into your MetaMask wallet.

Here’s some info on how to do so on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Metamask support can you please help with this. I sent email also but no response for more than 2 days. Already 8 days has been passed and I am not able to see my ETH in metamask wallet

Go to your BSCSCAN “Transaction Details Page” and go to the “Interacted With” Area. Copy the contract # in there and then go to your Metamask wallet. Go into the Smart Chain Network and go to “import token”. Paste the copied contract # into the “Contract Token Adress” and then “Add Custom Token”. You should see the tokens appear, at least it did for me.