I leaked my seed phrase and it was stolen!

I gave my seed phrase on a scam site and my money was stolen.
But I have to leave my current address because of the staking lock on some sites.
Is it possible to keep my address and only change my seed phrase?
If not, is it possible to create a new address on the same computer as the current one?

I’m Japanese, and my English is not very good, so I apologize for my strange writing.

Please let me know.

2 Likes

No I’m sorry you cannot change your seed phrase. You can however create a fresh MM wallet and use that one instead moving forward. It might be possible to get in touch with the support team of the project where your tokens are staked. They might be able to assist in some way to ensure those tokens are not lost, however that is fully dependent on the project. If there is anything left in the wallet, move the tokens out immediately to a fresh wallet.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me all my money is gone but my nfts is still there. How can i send or import to new wallet these tokens ? And is it possyble without any money to my account ? I tried to accept bid opensea to another account but i still have to pay the fees.
any ideas ?

1 Like

Hey @Baki1 you can read this article on our Knowledge Base on how to send tokens:

You will need funds in your account to pay for the gas fees.

1 Like