Used seeds to restore wallet but no assets on it

Good morning I just bought a new computer and installed MetaMask there. I also used seeds to log in and it was succesfull. But I see no tokens there. The address is way different than before. I had a lot of alts and ETH . I tried to add them manually but still nothing. I don’t got private key because I forgot to wrote it down. Also I know my old MM address and all assets are there due to etherscan. What can I do to restore tokens? Any ideas?
Kind regards!

4 Likes

Hello @trolly447, welcome to the MetaMask community,

The following article is related and may help you.

6 Likes

Didin’t work but thanks for help. Generator didn’t find my adress and I’m sure that Seeds belongs to my main account since it was the one.

Hi @trolly447 :roll_eyes: and where is the old computer? Did you delete the data from it?

3 Likes

Hey! I still have it and I didn’t delete anything so all the files are there I suppose

3 Likes

Yeah nice :grinning: just find the MetaMask vault file in old pc :point_down: .ldb

Guide for Firefox:

5 Likes

Hi! The suggestions that Luigi gave you are good ! Also, if you still have your old PC, you can export the private key of your account .

5 Likes

Thank you guys! Appreciate it! I will try it out tomorrow and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys and womans :smile: OK try it :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed

4 Likes

Hello every one, I too accidentally deleted my Meta Mask Extension from Chrome, I put back in the seed phrase. Now I made sure my seed phrase was printed out, as suggested, and I have a safe place. I re-installed, put in seed phrase, Meta Mask didn’t pick up the account. I managed to add it by the "watch facility’ but cant seem to add by using private key. Meta Mask says it mathematical statement. Any suggestions. I want to stake my ETH and can’t at the moment. Also I have tokens on Pulse Chain Network I cant see because the account that can see Pulse chain, is the account I cant import into Meta Mask. I can only see what sits on ETH network not Pulse Chain. want to shit all hex to pulse chain along with other tokens so I can farm.

Thank you guys for help! It took me a while but eventually I did it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad to hear that :upside_down_face: @trolly447

i-am-so-happy-minions

3 Likes