I loss all my funds in Metamask

I was in telegram and shared my keys with StableFund Support who said they could help me. I shared my Metamask keys and my address. After a few minutes all my funds were gone. Now, whenever I withdraw from Stable Fund the funds disappear. I will lose all the funds in Stable Fund if I don’t use this account. Is there a way I can use another account to stake Stable Fund and still see my investments? Thanks in advance for your time.

2 Likes

If your wallet is compromised and you’ve given away your secret recovery phrase there is not a good way to secure it. Could you communicate with the team, through their legit website, and ask if they could help work with you on switching addresses? You would need a brand new wallet.

NEVER share your security recovery phrase. Legit support will never ask for this. Also never input on a website or pop-up window that will ask for it. Besides for restoring your wallet, you would never input it anywhere. Also, be careful if you’re ever clicking links or files from anyone. I also would suggest never screen-sharing.

Getting a hardware wallet for the future might be something you’d want to look into.

You can try to file a ticket with Asset Reality - Learn more: https://metamask.io/fund-loss-investigation/

4 Likes

Here are some articles that may help for understanding security side better.

3 Likes