The possability to hide my secret recovery phrase forever

I would like to have an opportunity to hide my secret recovery phrase (delete it from web2 and web3 at all) so it would be impossible to get it by fishing. It would be nice if there was an option to hide the phrase from the wallet forever without being able to view it by first writing it down on a physical notepad or saving it on your computer. At the same time, if this function is enabled, all transactions within the wallet must be made with a request for this secret phrase. Thus, if hacker gains access to my computer and knows my password, he will not be able to send my funds to his wallet, since he will not be able to find out my secret phrase.

Hey @Malchik, in addition to this, you may also be interested in a hardware wallet if you do not already have one. These are cold wallets where your private key is stored on a physical device offline.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

5 Likes

Hi, sorry for being off-topic. I hope you will see this! Recently, appeared a lot of suggestions on forums to brute-force MetaMask accounts, the 12 words phrase. Is it possible? If so, are you going to do something about it? For example, by making a longer seed phrase of 24 words, or making the two-factor authentication? (I want to say right away that I have never used seed-phrase brute force, so this question appeared).