Lost all of my funds when switching to a new phone

Help needed on getting my tokens back onto my Metamask account. I ended up switching phones and when I downloaded Metamask onto my new phone all of my funds were lost. I have my recovery phrase but I can’t seem to find a way to get all of my tokens back. One would think having the recovery phrase to set the account back up would bring everything back to normal and not leave you with an empty account. Everything I’ve read and watched online hasn’t been helpful to this point so any and every suggestion y’all may have is greatly appreciated!

I already checked and still nothing. The tokens were purchased in June, don’t know if that matters on when it tracks transactions up to a certain date.

Unfortunately everything is saying $0. I’m at a loss for words. What’s the point of a “Recovery Phrase” if it doesn’t recover anything?

Make sure that you have used the same Secret Recovery Phrase on the account you are trying to access. It may also be possible that your tokens are on another account within the same wallet, which would have the same Secret Recovery Phrase.

Please refer to this article on our Knowledge Base for more information: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015289612-How-to-restore-your-MetaMask-account-from-Secret-Recovery-Phrase

Hi
You have locked my topic and created a ticket for me. I have not heard further from Support email.
Im still pending to recover my account, please don’t delay things.