I lost my cell phone...(seed phrase)

I captured my seed phrase on my mobile phone and saved it in a photo album.

But that was it and I didn’t write it down or back it up…

Since then, I have lost my cell phone…

I couldn’t find my cell phone and I was in despair.

Currently, BNB-Belt lp token is staked in belt.fi.

I desperately want to find my wallet…

Whenever I see my wallet connected to the PC’s pancake swap, I feel the feeling of wanting to die… When linking to a PC, I did not use Google’s application, but linked with a QR code.

I tried backup systems such as Google Photos and iCloud, but I couldn’t find my photos…
This is because I haven’t backed up since some point…

Is there any solution to find my wallet…?

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @PCH!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Do you have your MetaMask wallet on another device? If so, you can reveal your seed phrase while signed into your wallet.

Another option is to restore your wallet via the vault decryptor, if you’ve had your wallet on a computer.

If neither of these options are available to you, unfortunately you will not be able to regain access to your wallet without your cell phone.

Hi I also lost my phone. I have the Metamask wallet on an other device as well. My question is whether I can change the password of my Metamask on my phone from my Metamask on my laptop?

I read that all passwords are browser or device specific. The password to enter my wallet is can be different for my brave browser and my chrome browser. So my thoughts are that if I change the password on my brave browser it won’t be changed on my phone?