I’m in big trouble right here please help guys

Well after I updated the MetaMask app on my iphone i got an error message so i “stupidly” uninstalled and reinstalled the app without knowing that i lost my password and seed sentence while i have MetaMask only on my iPhone now i cant do anything i think. I am not able to find anything to recover my wallet pls guys some help I’m really frustrated

1 Like

Hello @Mohamed2, welcome to MetaMask community!

Unfortunately, without your Secret Recovery Phrase, there’s not much anyone can do about recovering your wallet. Password is something you set yourself, can be changed at any time, but Secret Recovery Phrase is unique to your self-custodial wallet.

2 Likes

U sure bud there’s no options even 1 on million……

We have a recover Secret Recovery Phrase article, but unfortunately for now, an iOS method is unavailable. Sorry this happened to you. Always make sure to save your Secret Recovery Phrase for your wallet, offline and secure, only for your eyes.

3 Likes

Just one question mate
In the vault decryptor there’s a passeword indeed
Is it the original MetaMask password!?
Thnx

1 Like

It’s the password you used for that instance of your MetaMask, from wherever you are trying it in.

1 Like

I’m trying the MetaMask vault decryptor to try to recover the seed phrase…

1 Like

Goodluck, but if it’s on your iOS device only, there’s no recovery method at the moment, as mentioned in the article.

3 Likes

thanx mate…………I will crosss fingers

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.