I’m lost my funds?

I transferred 8 million from binance to Metamask on ERC20. but in Metamask it shows zero balance, and now?

Hi there. Welcome to the MetaMask community.
Please feel free to make use of the Existing Topic Search in the community as well as the Help Center.
Your answer could be just a quick search away.

Regarding your question, please follow the steps below.
Are you able to see the transaction on a block explorer such as bscscan.com as successfull?
Do you have BSC RPC set up on your MetaMask?
If the asset in the transfer is not BNB( a native token in BSC) it will need to be added to MetaMask’s token list as a custom token.

Hi! I transferred from Binance to Metamask, but it never reflect to my Metamask wallet and it seems to be auto transferred to other address. There’s no time difference between these 2 transactions. Have been sending emails to Metamask support for days but no reply yet.

здравствуйте, у меня все средства были выведены с моего кошелька на неизвестные адреса

я переводил свои токены из ethereum mainnet в matic mainnet через poligon, после чего все мои средства оказались на неизвестных мне адресах, как мне можно вернуть их?

Me pasa igual, se envio mi dinero a una billetera que no conozco y no sale ni en actividades solo en el scan y yo no hice esa transferencia,. AYUDA

Hello Team, I lost my funds…and Tian lim @tianlims twiter id is saying some network glitch is there and need to pay fee to release the amount/token. I paid 0.065eth to this address 0xd89073435972E7033f1Bf964cFeC4420f1Aa0112

Now she is saying pay more 0.058eth as it’s still stuck and needs manual clearance