I sent USDT from the polygon network in my metamask, to the address of the bsc bep20 network of deposit of usdt and my funds do not arrive

I sent USDT from the polygon network in my metamask, to the address of the bsc bep20 network of deposit of usdt and my funds do not arrive and I would like to know if there is a solution :frowning:

Hi @jefloreso the address of the recipient (BSC BEP-20) is binance or another website?

2 Likes

yes friend, it went directly from metamask to binance.

Try to write on binance support :neutral_face:

4 Likes

ok, thank you very munch friend.

2 Likes

Hi @Luigi you just helped me solve the problem for your reply to Elijxh

(Click Add Token - USDT HECO Token Contract Address:
0xa71edc38d189767582c38a3145b5873052c3e47a
You added this contract address?)

I would like to thank you. Do you have a metamask wallet address that I can donate to? I would like to show my gratitude.

2 Likes

Hi @bigfatpudge I’m glad :smiley: when I see my old posts help.

If you want to send me some donate :point_down: this is my MetaMask address:
0x8a00f43c099beb3f5d3c289e8b93c71c32b4d52e for speculation and tests :sweat_smile:

1 Like

这种可以直接找币安解决的,一般退回周期是60天以内

Hey @Luigi
I just sent my babydoge tokens to my huobi address. It says that it is completed but my tokens are still in metamask. Already did this transaction 4 times. What am i missing?

Screenshot_20220402-004246__01

Hi @chocoboloco you have infinity BabyDoge tokens :smile: send me some (just kidding)
That’s weird :thinking: do you have any transaction hash?

1 Like

@Luigi Lol. I have enough to share some with someone that help me. Its weird that my password in metamask support does not work at all, already changed it and always got the wrong password message.

I cant see the transaction on Bscscan, the only thing i can see is on this screen. But the gas fee is charged every time.

2 Likes

@chocoboloco hmm I don’t have many ideas :smile: try use another browser + MetaMask wallet :fox_face: and your seed phrase.

PS: If you use a mobile MetaMask wallet :slightly_smiling_face: try edit the network fees. Gwei to 10.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.