I withdraw from ronin but it was sent to ronin gateway contract instead of having it sent to my metamask

Please I am begging I withdraw my Eth from ronin because I can no longer keep up on the price of axie so I decided to just withdraw from Ronin wallet but when I tried to check the activities it was sent to RONIN GATEWAY CONTRACT instead of having it sent to my meta mask. That is my last money :sob: Can I still recover it ??

8 Likes

waiting for this topic same issue

4 Likes

same it show success transaction but it doesn’t appear in my ronin wallet

2 Likes

same issues :sob:… how to recover it???

2 Likes

same issue . do you recieved it ?

2 Likes

is there any update about this post?

2 Likes

same issue please help

2 Likes

Got the same problem, see this operation in my Activiteis and can do nothing about it. 11 hours passed

2 Likes

same thing happen to me anyone know how to fix it?

2 Likes

Same happened to me, anyone knows what to do or are my funds just lost now?

2 Likes

Same here. I was about to withraw my axs to swap with other token but found out that it was sent to Ronin Gateway Contract. Can someone help us recover our assets please.

2 Likes

still no reply…sadlife

2 Likes

Same here waiting for the answer on how to resolved this

2 Likes

guys i solve it already

u need to have enough gas fee on ur metamask
thanks me later

2 Likes

Well but if our assets are in “Ronin Gateway Contract” already we cant really work with that note. But thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

same issue here… i transferred the ETH to my ethereum and ronin wallets… but my AXS still stuck at Ronin Gateway Contract… begging for the solution…

1 Like

Hello every body,
I just fund what to do!!! :star_struck:
Go on “Ronin Bridge” and on the item Withdrawal you have to connect to your ronin wallet.
There you could find “check pending transaction” (in yellow) then you have to confirm it.
You should have ETH fees on your metamask wallet to allow the transaction(s).
Tussidane974 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i have same problem please explain me how can i solve

how can i refund my ETH please help me

THAT!
Thank you good sir !
People he is correct, just do what he said.