If i have access to metamask through password, and also have private key, can i access my account contents?

Hello Guys, I have lost my seed phrase, but i still have access to my account through pw. So i also have my private key. Is this all i need for full access to my wallet’s content? I have a bunch of unstoppable domains but i dont know how to find them in my wallet. Please help. Thank you,
Eric

2 Likes

Okay, so i managed to figure out that, as long as i have the private key, I can create a new metamask account and save the new seed phrase. By creating the new account, I could then import my old wallet contents by importing them using the private key of the old account.
I am still having difficulty finding the unstoppable domains on the account. Does anyone knows where i access my wallet content? Thank you

As long as you have a private key, unstoppable domains can view it,Connect the wallet, the unstoppable domain can be seen through OPENSEA。As far as I know, the unstoppable domain name is purchased through email registration, so you go to the official website to confirm

1 Like

As @998755 said, you can use your private key to restore your metamask account. You can go to the personal center of opensea to see your domains NFT