Issue with tokens - gone

@bpomeroy only old MetaMask files :neutral_face: they can restore your old MetaMask wallet.
But this data can be deleted or overwritten. You would need to a data recovery service or some program.

2 Likes

Then let’s restore my old walls

2 Likes

@bpomeroy I still don’t know what browser you have? Chrome or Firefox?

2 Likes

Original account used Edge but as instructed, I changed to Chrome

2 Likes

As I’ve said many times, the original account was on EDGE, but as instructed, I changes to Chrome to download the current version.

~WRD0002.jpg

2 Likes

Any suggestions on a data recovery service?

~WRD0002.jpg

2 Likes

Hey @bpomeroy, I would suggest continuing communication with the technical support team on the open ticket you currently have, and seeing what the best next steps are from them.

3 Likes

They have been trying to fix this since May with no success. What makes you think they can recover my tokens going forward?

2 Likes

There is never any guarantee of recovering tokens, but they may be able to provide more clarity and information on the situation for you.

3 Likes

As I said they have been doing on this for 5 months now, so I’m not optimistic about MM helping me recover my money. Again, is there a data recovery service that you may be aware of that I can contact?

2 Likes

Not that I am aware of, but please understand that they may not be able to assist you and that you would be contacting them at your own discretion

2 Likes

OK so you used Microsoft Edge and and uninstalled the wallet from this browser.

You need the old files from the folder:
C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\ejbalbakoplchlghecdalmeeeajnimhm

You need to look for the old .ldb files that were in this folder.
You can try to restore the folder using Recuva app :slightly_smiling_face: https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 27 days. New replies are no longer allowed.