Issues with Binance Smart Chain and Pancake Swap

Dear all ,

I am quiet new in the cryptocurrency world and i hope that someone will be able to help.

I transfert ETH to Binance Smart Chain using Binance Bridge.

The transfert works fine , then i was able to add the binance smart chain on MetaMask and to add manually the tokens from BscScan to my binance smart chain on MetaMask. I can see on my MetaMask Binance Smart Chain my ETH.

I precise that my contract on BscScan is the following one : 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

The issue comes there : i tried to swap my ETH from my binance smart chain to BNB on Pancake Swap but it appears that i can’t allow ETH on MetaMask.

No matters the amount of the swap from ETH to BNB i can’t allow the Operation on my MetaMask wallet.

Then i tried to swap from ETH to BNB directly on MetaMask , it appears that no matters the amount of ETH i want to swap i will never have the correct amounf of ETH.

Right now i am trying to get back my ETH from BEP20 to where it was previously by using Binance Bridge again but it appears that i can’t make it.

I am quiet confused since yesterday , i hope that someone would be able to help me solving this issue.

Thank you in advance for being willing to help me.

Regards

1 Like

Binance Smart Chain using BNB fee.
Need to get some BNB to pay for gas.