Issues with Binance Smart Chain and Pancake Swap

Dear all ,

I am quiet new in the cryptocurrency world and i hope that someone will be able to help.

I transfert ETH to Binance Smart Chain using Binance Bridge.

The transfert works fine , then i was able to add the binance smart chain on metamask and to add manually the tokens from BscScan to my binance smart chain on Metamask. I can see on my Metamask Binance Smart Chain my ETH.

I precise that my contract on BscScan is the following one : 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

The issue comes there : i tried to swap my ETH from my binance smart chain to BNB on Pancake Swap but it appears that i can’t allow ETH on Metamask.

No matters the amount of the swap from ETH to BNB i can’t allow the Operation on my Metamask wallet.

Then i tried to swap from ETH to BNB directly on Metamask , it appears that no matters the amount of ETH i want to swap i will never have the correct amounf of ETH.

Right now i am trying to get back my ETH from BEP20 to where it was previously by using Binance Bridge again but it appears that i can’t make it.

I am quiet confused since yesterday , i hope that someone would be able to help me solving this issue.

Thank you in advance for being willing to help me.

Regards

Binance Smart Chain using BNB fee.
Need to get some BNB to pay for gas.