It has been 2 months - MM still not working on firefox

Friendly reminder that firefox user can still not access their mm,

2 months and still no support,

Are you going to do something about this ?

See the related topic : Firefox : Impossible to start metamask

Regards,
Antoine

1 Like

hey , The team released a new version of Firefox today and hope it solves your problem.
Check whether it is the latest v11.0.0 in Firefox’s extension management interface.

2 Likes

Hey tuya,

I have the latest mm (v11) with the latest firefox (v117.0.1) but it still does not work.

1 Like

Can you let know, what is not working on firefox? Are you unable to open MetaMask itself on firefox?

I installed MetaMask on firefox and created a burner wallet. I did couple of transactions on goreli testnet network in hop exchange and jumper exchange and its working fine.

I have firefox version 117.0.1 (64-bit) and MetaMask version 11.0.0

Wallet address: 0x8Ce24E38B50130eB10F6726216b39d84339c1369

3 Likes

I just cannot open the app,

I have somme error message “Impossible to start MetaMask, restart”,
Same thing when I restart MetaMask,

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @affou,

Have you backed up the Secret Recovery Phrase of the same wallet? If yes, it would be good to install MetaMask on Firefox again. Before doing so, make sure that the Secret Recovery Phrase is correct. You can check it by installing your MetaMask wallet on another browser such as Chrome or Brave. Moreover, make sure that your Firefox is the latest version. If after installing the new version of MetaMask on the latest version of Firefox, you still can not open the wallet, you can report it to the support team.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.