Load chainlink token and QNT into KCC chain

Hi guys i have already loaded KCC Mainnet into metamask and need to load Chainlink and QNT.

please help. Coinmarketcap doesnt show the token contract addreses for KCC chain for these tokens QNT and LINK.

Tried to find through kcc explorer and MM wouldnt accept the contract address.

Thanks ! @Luigi_SK

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to MetaMask community.

I have found them on KCC explorer as well and could import the contract addresses on my MetaMask wallet on KCC network.

Since only a few addresses are holding the tokens with the previously shared contract address, I have removed the addresses from the post.

4 Likes

Amazing thanks so much i will give it a try

1 Like

You are welcome! Please check yourself and make sure that they are correct. There are only 6 addresses holding Chainlink on KCC! Please see the image.

3 Likes

Yeah ive loaded both and still no balance arriving.

The decimal places for LINK is 0 correct?

I asked kucoin and MEW support and they said the assets have left the account properly.

It seems KCC CHAIN is bogus.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Do i need to hold KCS to receive the assets?

1 Like

That only 6 addresses are holding Chainlink with the contract address I have found, looked strange to me. However, KCC should not be a busy network.
Personally, I do not have any tokens on KCC, and I had only added the network to my wallet earlier.
Please check your wallet address on KCC explorer. In that way, you should be able to see if the tokens are in your address or not.

4 Likes

No, you do not need.

4 Likes

@Mrboatman try this contract address for LINK

5 Likes

Great! That should work.
@Mrboatman Please check @Luigi’s response.

3 Likes

@Mrboatman Please use the contract address shared by @Luigi and see if the tokens are shown.
A better way is to search your address on KCC and see if you have received the tokens.
Do not forget to remove the previously added contracts from your wallet.

6 Likes

Yes it all worked now thanks so much guys

4 Likes

Thanks mate perfect its all working now

4 Likes

Great!
Please do not forget to remove the previously added contract addresses. I have removed them from my wallet as well.
FYI: choose the token you would like to remove and then click on 3 dots as shown in image 1, and hide those tokens and never interact with them.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.