Tokens not arrived

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I sent ETH from my KUCOIN Account via KCC Network to my MetaMask Wallet but it has not arrived in MetaMask Wallet.
KUCOIN says the transaction was successful.

Tx ID:
0x450adf5576f9b3ed7fe4e22dda3e25ce22c948821b3c7ab4ef46c67bc8c25baa

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @tooheys681, welcome to the MetaMask community,

The ETH should be in your address under the KCC network.
Please add the KCC network to your MetaMask wallet from the following link. Remove the 2 spaces I inserted in the link.
https:// chainlist. org/?search=KCC

You should be able to see the ETH in your wallet.
Let us know in case you need further assistance.

5 Likes

@tooheys681
After adding KCC network based on my previous response, in your wallet, under the Tokens tab (KCC network), click Import tokens, and add the following contract address.

The ETH contract address on KCC is: 0xf55af137a98607f7ed2efefa4cd2dfe70e4253b1

For further information, please refer to the following article.

6 Likes

Hi Maryam
Thanks for helping.
I have had a few attampts over the last few days to do the first part of your solution above, ie. to add the KCC network. I execute the link, however when I go back to the MetaMask Dashboard, the KCC Network is not there to choose. On the Chainlist screen I click on add, it seems to no avail. I must be missing something?

Hi @tooheys681 try it manually :point_down:

PS: I sent you 0.00123 KCS to pay the transaction fees… copy the eth address (for KCC network) in your kucoin account.

2 Likes

Hi,

MetaMask portfolio, currently, is not supporting the KCC network. You can find the KCC network in your MetaMask wallet under the networks as shown on the image.

2 Likes

On chainlist click the small arrow at the bottom of the KCC network box, and add one RPC from the list as shown on the image.

Please check my previous response as well.

2 Likes

Hi Luigi
I really appreciate your detailed advice and instructions.
I have worked with this for another hour or so.
I was trying to get this going on a desktop. However, it seems there is no capacity to Add a Network within Settings from the Desktop version of MetaMask.
I thought to try the phone version and so I set up MetaMask there and followed your instructions for adding the network. The KCS you sent arrived immediately thank you very much. I then tried to load the ETH I sent to MetaMask a few days ago. I suddenly had the KCC-Peg Ether coin with a note stating the amount I sent, however, the balance in the wallet remained zero. The message was “Unable to load your balance”. Any further ideas?
Thanks.

Hi Maryam
I really appreciate your detailed advice and instructions.
I have worked with this for another hour or so.
I am trying to get this going on MetaMask for desktop. However, it seems this doesn’t work. Research shows that the correct server is the first one ie. rpc -mainnet.kcc.network. I clicked on “Add to MetaMask” but nothing happened. I tried clicking on the next address kcc -rpc.com and another subscreen was displayed asking for confirmation. (extra space after kcc) However there was a warning at the bottom stating that this value does not match a known provider for this chain id. Could the inability to get the first address to work be browser related? I use Firefox.
Thanks.

You can perform the transaction even if you see something like this :fu:

1 Like

Hi Luigi
More info. I logged out of the phone version and went back to my account on the desktop and neither the KCC nor the KCC-Peg Ether notifications were there. Seems somehow phone and desktop MetaMask need to be somehow linked?

Yeah that’s what I see. Do you mean the balance is actually there but it just says it couldn’t load it ?

But do you see how much eth you have there? Similar to my picture (mobil) :fox_face: it shows the number of shib tokens. In that case you can send ETH away.

1 Like

Thanks Luigi.
Sort of fixed then. Can use MetaMask account and wallet on phone. But still cant get to this ETH from Kucoin to show on Desktop version of same account and wallet of MetaMask. That is unless the two can be married up?

Hi @tooheys681,

I’ve tried adding them now and they all work. You can clear your browser cache and refresh the page and try again. Make sure that there is no network/VPN issue as well.

3 Likes

You can use the same MetaMask wallet on mobie and PC. Don’t forget to add the contract address for KCC-Peg Ether (TOKEN) :point_down:

https://explorer.kcc.io/en/address/0xf55af137a98607f7ed2efefa4cd2dfe70e4253b1

3 Likes

Hi Luigi
Sorry mate. Still confused. Have been looking to work with the KCC-Peg Ether on the mobile phone sign in. Can see it as above (the can’t load balance screen), but if I go into send, it displays the KCS balance. in the from box. Just thinking. you say above “add the contract address for KCC-Peg Ether” Maybe I didn’t do that and its not really there… How do I do it?

Hi @tooheys681,

I have mentioned it in my response to you above. Please check here:

If after adding the token contract address correctly, still the balance is not shown in your wallet, please check the steps given in the following article. That should help.

4 Likes

Thanks all for your suggestions. Nothing I try works. (At least I can see the coins on the phone version of MetaMask buy can’t do anything with them). I will walk away from these coins and not try to transfer anything to MetaMask from Kucoin again.

What is the issue? Why can not do anything with them?
Can you see the total number of the tokens?

3 Likes