Matic not received from metamask to binance

I sent matic from metamask red polygon to my binance wallet (image of addresses) and I have not received anything, I have verified the transaction and this appears (image). how can I solve it?

Hello, are you sending matic in polygon chain?

Yes i used polygon chain in the transaction

Please provide the transaction hash and I’ll check it for you

0xab621e078c427093d0c08b01f351199bb82d80511db80112642352fc63b9f6ba

Thx :pray:t2:

It seems that you transferred matic to the contract address of matic, not to your exchange address. The coin is lost

I thinkt it’s impossible because i repeat the same process after the first one transaction to check that it’s correct and the 2 after transaction works well… but okay, thanks for ur help. It not possible to send the images to anywhere to try to recover it?

I have carefully checked your transfer, which makes me wonder why the to contract address is displayed if it is only a transfer. I see that you have successfully transferred to your exchange address in this way before, so can you tell me the specific steps of your transfer?

Hi @AHM95 unfortunately as noted by @Tksly , provided by your transaction hash that transaction was made to a contract address not on Binance address that’s why it never showed in Binance wallet.

1 Like

Im sure that I used my binance address idk how it was changed :frowning: , but thanks for help, appreciate it

2 Likes

However, your transfer is very strange. According to your previous records, you did successfully turn a 50matic, but the same method you used to turn 60matic disappeared the day before. I don’t know if it’s the problem of polygon node. You can wait a few days to see. In addition, do you transfer out directly from metamask?

Okay thanks I hope to get lucky, yes transfer out directly from metamask

I put a ticket on binance and they said: Error with the transaction. Contact the withdrawal platform for further assistance.

Because your order looks like a contract transfer, all exchanges do not support contract transfer, so it is likely to have been lost

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.