MetaMask displays ''Something went wrong"

Hello everyone,

Since I added the Gnosis Network to my MM, it’s showing me this message:
"Something went wrong.
Go outside, get some fresh air, and check back later."

I need Gnosis because I just bought a RealT Token. I have a contract number for the transaction but it doesn’t show in my wallet neither.
I tried to enter it manually but it’s telling me “No balance, no token balances found to import”.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:
Also, since i’m new to that, I would like to ask if it’s safe to share a token contract number to people ?

Thank you and have a good day!

Hi @benji6b , welcome to MetaMask community!

First of all, make sure you add the correct Gnosis network. You can follow this article guide on how to do that. Remove the one you added and add it again by following the article.

If an RPC for the respective network causes issues for you, you can change it with another one if available.

It’s safe to share a token contract address, as it’s publicly available in any case.

Hello Chinzilla,

Thank you for your help!
So I’ve tried via Chainlist dot org by synchronizing MetaMask with them, and I connected to few of Gnosis network. Unfortunatly it didn’t change anything in MM.

Regarding the manual way of adding network, I can’t find the “enter manual network” button like presented in the support procedure…

I’m still stuck with "Something went wrong.
Go outside, get some fresh air, and check back later."
and can’t find my token :frowning:

This is the contract address of the token:
0x24442006539fBF90F394Cf162FcC2bC98c91d9A2

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.