No conversation rate available,undefined

I am creator of a token edited for safety of users
when I tried to send tokens to vesting contrat from desktop pc google chrome MetaMask
It appears no conversation rate avaible,undefined and we can not veriy this adress texts in details
then same wallet,

same token I tried with mobile to sent contrats without any problems I succedd.
anybody knows what can be the problem?same token same contrat adress same decimal
two different results.

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

1 Like

no solution interesting ,
why there is no solution in MetaMask community??

1 Like

There are several places a contract gets verified from. MetaMask sources the token price from Coingecko, this plays a role in the conversion price. See more:

The point is in desktop MetaMask app in chrome,firefox etc i can send eth or well known tokens without problem,i cant send any contrat adress my token,but interestingly in mobile i can send all contrats without any problem.

İ deleted downlod again nothing change.
Any admin or moderator ?
My contrat adress:
remove contract address for safety of users

Hey,

Please stop sharing the contract address publicly. Please follow the MetaMask support link @Chinzilla share above.

Both Chinzilla and I are admins.

There is no solution from support center and agent.

İ am asking yours very clear,from desktop
İ cant send spesific token,same token sent by mobile app without any problem.

When you try to send appears undefined token under the gas fee.

What happens when you click confirm? Any error messages?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.