Send to
0x23BA824e1D9A74Ec0662a7Df44f3d6FeAD38949c

NEC2020 Choice
MetaMask - infinite loading

Why MetaMask doesn’t work
How to fix a problem
Thanks to all who responded

Hey @Robert-Erdman.

Did you get in contact with our support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, by clicking the Start a Conversation button?

Before you do that, if you haven’t done it already, i would suggest you try to switch networks between them a few times and then trying again. Also make sure you have the latest browser update, MetaMask extension update and that you clear cache and cookies too.

3 Likes

I don’t see the point. I have no problems using MetaMask other than the one I reported in this Topic. I outlined the problem to make it clear, provided a photo and contract address 0x10C341D52fe518Ee3D6dA3cb394c3eA039B1f7Ee so you can do the same. If everything works correctly for you, please let me know and teach me how to get rid of this trouble. Thank you.

Do you have a solution to the problem ???

Have you tried restarting your browser?
If that doesn’t work, switch to Ethereum first and then to ETC to see if it works.

2 Likes

Hey,

Contacting help desk will let them gather more information for helping. Not familiar enough with this network to be able to assist.

One note, for the safety of your identity it’s best to never use anything that can be associated with your real name. There is the possibility of being social engineered with address linked to name.

Thank you for reading my problem and offering good advice, but… I certainly used all the resuscitation options available. I posted this post with the hope that someone will try the same algorithm and report the result of the tests, whether they have this problem duplicated or not. If only I have a problem, then it is local and I will have to deal with my software and hardware. I know for sure that on another resource, this token is being sent, I described and showed it in this post, but they forced me to delete this part, defining it as an advertisement for a third-party resource. My request, please add the token from the contract 0x10C341D52fe518Ee3D6dA3cb394c3eA039B1f7Ee to your wallet and try to call it to organize the transaction - it’s safe and free. Report the result. Thanks again.

Thank you for taking a look at my problem. I posted this post with the hope that someone will try the same algorithm and report the result of the tests, whether they have this problem duplicated or not. I know for sure that on another resource, this token is being sent. My request, please add the token from the contract 0x10C341D52fe518Ee3D6dA3cb394c3eA039B1f7Ee to your wallet in the ETC network and try to call it to organize the transaction - it’s safe and free. Report the result. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.