MetaMask Extension - Token Balance Total

Would be useful to see the total asset balance like in this ios app at the top. I don’t seem to see it in the extension.

Thanks.

I’ll second that. What would it take to update the Chrome extension to behave like the mobile wallets?

5 Likes

Please advise me, I sent to Metamask $85 Ethereum and I have a lot of coins and I do not see them in the wallet, and the Ethereum that I sent to MetaMask went down and not above
I sent Once from Bayer and again from binance, using the Ethereum network
thank you

3 Likes

Hi @khaledeldbaa - to clarify, are you saying you sent ETH to your wallet, or tokens that are on the ethereum network?

If it’s tokens you need to manually add, see this post -

2 Likes

I sent ETH to my wallet

I didn’t see ETH up and down, so I didn’t see the token

I didn’t see Ethereum above, I saw it bottom, so I didn’t see the token

Thank you very much for your interest

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 12:21 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KBee via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Where did you withdraw eth coins to metamask?

2 Likes

You can also post a separate topic to list your questions, which is convenient for you to answer :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Khaledeldbaa,

Are you positive you sent your eth to your MM wallet? Can you share the transaction hash so we can look into it?

3 Likes

0xd52bfa411ad8a2068ab84165130e984648416d34627d90d349fbe5ac77220529

0xf7f2a934e4e4c88498a7916bff51b3e7586ddbb43299f6be8ac376743ab6d084

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 3:20 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KBee via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

3 Likes

payeer. binance

Thank you very much for helping me

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 3:16 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Tksly via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Hello @khaledeldbaa , your funds was sent to this address : 0xe9b4206eb604d0d1d724b1982ba8d5d4d5cc223d

Did you authorize this ?

2 Likes

Hi @khaledeldbaa,

As Stephanae’s screenshot shows there are two transactions in, but almost immediately as each came in there is a transaction following each where the funds are transferred out. Each transfer out went to different addresses.

@Stephanae 's questions is the key, do either of these two tx IDs look familiar of the sending out?

TX ID:
0xc2e97aea9b0babf50d1e37a965d6890f8c87b2b8783e06306e00b9479cefdc2b

TX ID:

0xe169b5302b29d256d644fbcd0b2226a079cdfc0cd85aa6f170e8a062765aa83f

4 Likes

No I didn’t allow this

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 6:31 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KBee via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

2 Likes

Hi @khaledeldbaa ,

Then I think your wallet may have been compromised. I would not use it any longer and get a new one all together.

Here is a post to follow for scammed accounts. The link to the live chat they are sharing is a bot at first but when you click through the answers you will get to a live human.

Remember that nobody, ever, from any site or support team, should ever ask for your seed phrase or recovery key, never share this information with anyone else. Also avoid screen sharing because people can get your info through things like QR code without you realizing it. If you connect your wallet to a website and it’s asking for your secret recovery phrase, that’s also a flag and should never happen. Never share you secret recovery phrase on a form or in any links, nobody should ever ask for it in any format. Be really careful on all links you click in emails, discords, chat, on websites - anywhere. These can be phishing attempts and your info can be compromised. Lastly, consider getting a cold storage wallet. It’s an extra set of keys you’d use on top of your MetaMask. If you ever get a cold storage wallet only order directly through the manufacturers website and not through 3rd party as these are scams sometimes too. Ledger and Trezor are two well known cold storage but you can look up and review a few others.

I’m really sorry your wallet got compromised.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your interest, but first I have to make sure
I will delete the wallet, then fold it again and send it the ether
Then I’ll see what happened
Thank you and I am very happy with your response

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 6:22 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KBee via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Ok. Good luck. I’d be really careful with what you send and use if there are transactions you don’t recognize.
Here are some articles that might help in the future for security -

1 Like

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

‫في الأحد، 10 أبريل 2022 في 10:11 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪KBee via MetaMask‬‏ <‪metamask@discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

yeah it should be combine with some oracle machine .
but i think the team will try to do it.

i didnt see it too,wish to show it

1 Like

I agree. I would also appreciate this feature of showing balance.

1 Like