Metamask SWEEPER BOT

If my MetaMask account have a sweeper bot is there any chance to remove it? Or do you recommend to create a new?

If my MetaMask wallet have a sweeper bot. Is my connected sites on my MetaMask is affected as well?

I need assistance. Thank you in advance.

Hi @Ivar,

For more information regarding the sweeper bots, please refer to the following article.

For fighting back against sweeper bots the following article can help.

It is recommended to create a new account. Please refer to the following link for more safety criteria:

The sweeper bot has access to your wallet.
The articles linked above can help you gain more information regarding your inquiries.

1 Like

i have connected sites on my old MetaMask that has compromise by sweeper bot. Is that site affected by sweeper bot as well? I want to create new MetaMask and connect to that site to get my nft. Is that possible? The thing bothering me is. If the site connected to my old MetaMask is also affected by sweeper bot even if i cennect new MetaMask account. I need assistance please. Thank you.

Hey @Ivar, just connecting your MetaMask wallet to a site would not cause it to be compromised by a sweeper bot. To further look into this issue and answer your questions, it would be best to contact the support team.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

@Ivar
Please read the articles I shared above carefully. You can use the site if it is safe. Before creating a new MetaMask wallet, make sure that there is NO malware on your system. It is likely that the malware on your system has compromised your wallet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.