Sweeper bot in blockchain

We all know that MetaMask is the largest online wallet in the world, so it must know that problems happen, like it happened to me and I didn’t have any solution to solve, in the same way that I entered into a suspicious contract and my private key was hacked , thousands of users were also, thousands in fact, also in the same way that the hacker can access MEMPOLL to empty my wallet in a BNB transfer, how difficult is MetaMask to block this, I know it is not your responsibility , but mistakes happen and no one does it because they want to, so there has to be a solution for that. I’m not looking to review my assets back, I simply want to have BNB in ​​my wallet to be able to move my pools, my NFTs and what I have with a supplier. Would it be difficult for MetaMask to at least try some things? Why does consensys, regardless of my value, charge me 5,000 dollars for this, since they can do it because MetaMask can’t do it? Why wouldn’t there be the possibility of porting my private key to another one without damaging my assets, and this way the hacker’s robot won’t be able to reset me? I make this appeal for myself and for thousands of people who have this problem. Thank you for now.

1 Like

Hi @RicardoIunes , welcome to MetaMask community!

That’s not how sweeper bots/scripts work. If you have one attached to your wallet, then it means your Secret Recovery Phrase was compromised and there’s nothing anyone can do about your compromised Secret Recovery Phrase. Read more on sweeper bots on these articles:

Neither MetaMask or Consensys will ever ask you for money to help you with any issue you’re having.

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

2 Likes

My friend, how does the BOT know that I am making a transfer even before this transfer goes to the blockchain? And if, as you are saying, it is attached to my wallet and there is nothing I can do, why did consensys charge me 5,000 dollars to resolve this? Is there something in the program that we call portability? In other words, could we who are experiencing this problem have a way to generate another cryptographic key or other seeds, without losing the assets? Explain to me technically why this is not possible?

Please read the articles i shared with you to understand how it works.

Consensys would never ask you for any amount of dollars/money. You most likely were talking with a scammer that was impersonating MetaMask support.

3 Likes

Here in Brazil there are laws where the citizen is supported by it, if I hadn’t read all your notes, I wouldn’t be speaking here again, you have CO-Participation in this problem YES, so stay tuned in Brazil there are thousands if not millions of users dametamask with some kind of problem, and the law works here, you simply say that there is no solution, just look on GITHUB and you can find some, the problem is that I’m not a programmer and a programmer to program a code or disclose how it can be fixed The problem requires a lot of money, and as you say there is no solution to try to transfer my assets without harming my BNBs, which is the network’s currency?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.