Missing funds from Metmask - SELF transactions?

Not sure where are you asking me to look.
What i have is what is on Etherscan.

I for one only wanted to pay $10 for the switch. ONCE. Not 4 times. Whenever there were fees higher i rejected them and eventually placed the $10 limit. Next morning i woke up with the switched completed but the other 4 transactions as well!
Not sure what was pending and why 4 times. There was only ONE switch of DAI. There was no reason for the system to do 4 different transactions as there were NO 4 transaction. This makes no sense.
Please assist in recovering those SELF transactions, whatever they are. I for one didn’t place them.

Thanks,

Andy Dollinger

Skype - dollinger.andy

Andy Dollinger

Skype - dollinger.andy

Still waiting for your reply.

Andy Dollinger

Skype - dollinger.andy

Not sure where are you asking me to look.
What i have is what is on Etherscan.

I for one only wanted to pay $10 for the switch. ONCE. Not 4 times. Whenever there were fees higher i rejected them and eventually placed the $10 limit. Next morning i woke up with the switched completed but the other 4 transactions as well!
Not sure what was pending and why 4 times. There was only ONE switch of DAI. There was no reason for the system to do 4 different transactions as there were NO 4 transaction. This makes no sense.
Please assist in recovering those SELF transactions, whatever they are. I for one didn’t place them.

Thanks,

Andy Dollinger

Skype - dollinger.andy

Andy Dollinger

Skype - dollinger.andy

Sorry to hear the issue still persists :frowning:

If you would like, you can send a ticket to our support team here:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I did.
No one bothers to get back to me.

Ticket #488409 .

No one has replied to my ticket either and it’s been over 1 month. WTF over?

Just got an answer from Avax staff:

So this means that if you decide to cancel a switch between networks ( in my case DAI on eth to DAI on avax ) you’re still being charged???

Yeah cancelling transactions cost gas. The “cancel” is actually a new SELF transaction with the same nonce value. Nonce starts from 0 and increases by 1 with every new transaction. The cancel actually just replaces the transaction that is pending with the same nonce value and higher gas fee so the other transaction fails. I think this problem is now solved