Moving Tokens from Binance to Metamask

Recently I sent tokens from my Binance account to my Metamask wallet. I have not seen any of the transactions and they are not showing up in my metamask wallet. I did not have any eth in the wallet. Would this have prevented the transaction? Binance let me know that the transactions went through:

Where are the tokens?
Did the absence of ETH prevent the transfer?
How do I recover the tokens into metmask?

Two of the tokens I sent were COTI and RAMP

2 Likes

Please search binance topics in the forum.

1. BSC RPC needs to be set up on MetaMask
  2. add any custom tokens.
1 Like

Thank you for responding. What is BSC RPC?

2 Likes

The transactions are complete. It shows my metamask location address and the TxID.

2 Likes

It’s the custom network. It will need to be set up on your MetaMask.

2 Likes

Okay. Once that is set up will I see my tokens or will I have to manually add them

2 Likes

you need to add any tokens besides BNB as custom tokens

2 Likes

Where do I find the token decimal information?

2 Likes

Obviously, I am not doing something correctly. I have all of the etherscan information: contracts, decimals, etc. I have followed the directions to manually set up BSC in the Metamask wallet. I have input all of the data to add a custom token and TVK still shows zero when I try to add custom token.

1 Like

I recommend opening a support ticket via the support link on the MetaMask app or extension with your wallet’s public address.

1 Like

Sorry to intrude, but i’ve already added the funds that i transfered from Binance as Custom Tokens, they are specifically ETH, i still do not see them in my MetaMask account. What should i do?