Multiple Created Accounts Now Slow Login Time

Hello
I have created more than 100 accounts with one MetaMask browser extension, now it takes under 1 minute to login.
Is there something that can be done to improve this?
I feel that MetaMask loads all the profiles at once, but I think it should load the only one last used account.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, at present, multiple accounts will lead to slow login, but after you enter your password and click login, you can directly go to the page you want to go to without staying in the login interface. Metamask will log in in in the background until it is completed.

4 Likes

Yes I know about this, but I refer to login time is slow.
It seems that MetaMask is not yet designed to support so many accounts.
Anyway thank you.

At present, it is. This may be related to the loading of metamask. I also have 10 wallet addresses. It is a little slow to log in, but I look forward to solving this problem in the gradual update in the future.

1 Like

I would love to create new MetaMask wallet so I can register more accounts.
How to do it in same Brave browser or I need other browser like Iridium?
P.s. i prefer to stay away from other browsers.

If you want to create more wallet addresses and log in faster, you can spread it across multiple computers

2 Likes

Thanks.
Is there any guide on how to do this?

If you buy more computers or use more mobile phones, you can distribute your accounts on multiple devices :smile:

1 Like

How to do this? Any guide or I should google?
Thanks.

Creating multiple metamask wallets in different browsers on the same computer does not allow you to log in normally at the same time, so you should create a metamask wallet in one computer, and then you can create multiple addresses in the wallet. Of course, the more addresses, the slower login will be.

2 Likes

Hi
I understand now better how it goes, thanks!

1 Like

Here is the solution.
You can create new MetaMask Wallet with other browser, in my case I used 2nd Iridium browser.

1. install Iridium Browser
  2. install MetaMask Extension
  3. create new MetaMask Account with new phrase key.
  4. now you have other empty new wallet.

I m sure this can be done from iPhone to create a third wallet.
Hope this helps someone.
P.s. I will test this second wallet and see how speed will be the more accounts I will create, to see if it depends on browser.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.