Multiple Vault Files on Chrome using Macbook

Hey.

Hey, my MetaMask wallet is stuck loading too infinity and I’m trying to recover my seedphrase since I don’t have the 12 words but I do have the password.

I’ve managed to recover a wallet with the MetaMask Decrypter as explained here : https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360018766351-How-to-recover-your-Secret-Recovery-Phrase

but apparently it recovered an older wallet (wallet without money) that was created in May 2021 while my wallet with the money that I’m trying to recover created in Aug 2021.
(I also used a few old passwords to decrypt this wallet because my wallet password didn’t work on this file so that’s how I managed to decrypt the older file)

I used the Aug 2021 wallet a couple weeks ago last time and it worked fine. I didn’t use the May 2021 wallet a couple years and actually I never had money in it so it is totally empty wallet.

How can I extract the other vault file using Mac OS system and not windows ?

hi @user3563, you can contact the support team as follows.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like

Hey, I did contacted them and they created a email ticket for me and I’m waiting for response since Friday I guess they will be back in Monday since it weekend. is there any chance I can have a live zoom/google meet with the support ? I’m willing to pay for it if necessary.

hey, no zoom/google meet for this. please be patient and wait.
Hope your problem can be resolved smoothly. :cat:

3 Likes

Hey @user3563, as @tuya said no zoom/google meet, the team will only communicate with you through the ticket. I want to clarify that the MetaMask team will never ask or request a payment from you, so please don’t offer to pay and please be careful of scams!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.